The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has stipulated with the United Arab Emirates that a set of conditions should be set in order for reconciliation with Qatar to take place. This matter is very important in order to end the Gulf crisis that has existed for more than three years.
Saudi conditions for reconciliation with Qatar
Let us know the most important Saudi conditions for reconciliation with Qatar:
- Saudi Arabia stipulated that Qatar should cut off its diplomatic relations with Iran immediately.
- It also stipulated that Qatar should stop Al-Jazeera broadcasting immediately.
- Qatar should not interfere in the internal affairs of Egypt and the Gulf.
- It also stipulated that it should submit an official apology to the Gulf states for the abuse of Al-Jazeera.
- Among its conditions is that Qatar should expel all Hamas members.
- It must also freeze the bank accounts of Hamas leaders.
- Saudi Arabia stipulated that Qatar pledge not to provide any political action that does not comply with the unified policies of the Gulf states.
- It also stipulated that Doha must abide by the covenant charter signed in 2014.
- It also stipulated a condition for Qatar to expel all Brotherhood and anti-Gulf elements.
- Saudi Arabia stipulated that Qatar must stop supporting terrorist organizations.